it took me a while to figure out what I’ve wanted to do but i’d say just keep exploring things that you think might be interesting to you! Join clubs and take classes that sound fun and talk to lots of people! Also don’t stress too much about it because lots of people enter college not knowing what they want to major in and they just go for general studies! I still am not positive what I want to do when i grow up but that makes life really exciting, to see where it will lead you!!
Eep I’m not applying yet (thank god I’m only a junior) but I’m hoping to go to a four year college and maybe take advantage of the amazing uc system we have in California!!
Oh that’s good to know because that’s not what I’m looking for haha. I’m hoping to go to a school with good science departments, hopefully some kind of women’s crew team, along one of the coasts and like not super duper high admittance rates ja feel?
How come? Guys please tell me everything you know about colleges! Getting any sort of information helps me out a bunch!!!
I’ll check it out! I’m probably going to end up applying to so many schools just because I want to make sure I get in somewhere hahaha
Ahh cool! It’s gorgeous there 😊. I’ve been thinking about university of Washington, Whitman, and puget sound but I don’t know much about them yet! I’m hoping to take a trip up there this year to see what they’re like.
I’m looking at a lot of different places but especially different UCs, some schools in Washington state, BU and others in boston, and then a few smaller ones along the east coast :)
Today is a good day!!!!
- where did you get your hover tabs? I got them from here but I'd recommend looking here for some great tabs!
- will you check out my blog? Sure! But I'd really appreciate if you tagged me in a post because I do get a lot of these!
hover for askbox
I'm Olivia, I'm 15, and I love plants, rowing, mint tea, rain, redwood forests and beaches. More about me here.
- Check out your blog (it's better to tag me in a post)
- See all posts with #botanicly
- Help you with HTML (off anon)
- Try and help you as best I can
- Vote for you
- Follow back on demand
- Promo you on demand
- Respond to messages if you didn't read my FAQ
- Tell my followers "______" (unless we are friends).